Saturday 12 February 2011

Seconde

With so much going on in the world, it is difficult to ignore the recent uprisings, but to discuss them would be to break my own manifesto. Seeing as it was written only yesterday and my New Year's Resolution lasted under a week, I feel it is time to keep this promise.

I cannot write much today for I have to leave very soon, so I will provide you with a quote, from the legendary Chinese thinker Zhuangzi. It goes as follows:

"A man who knows he is a fool is not a great fool."

Such a simple sentence, but so, so potent in meaning.
Thank you - DM

8 comments:

  1. "a quote should be placed with quotation marks"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for pointing that out Daan, was in a bit of a rush this morning. Corrected.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on keeping that promise mate.
    Goood Blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "A men who is fooled and knows he's fooled, isn't fooled?" xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Chinese words of wisdom they are often deep and meaningful.

    ReplyDelete